Yesterday I went to the Library to pick up The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (I want to read it for Halloween’s Day) and I saw that one tree that’s outside the Library had just changed it color and it looked beautiful.
Here’s a picture:
While I was in the Library of course I visited its Bookstore, after looking on the shelves I chose two books: As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner (Movie will be released soon) and Elizabeth I by Margaret George (I love reading about that Era).
I have tons of books but I can’t help keep buying. I just love books!
Last weekend was our first anniversary of living in Bellevue, WA and I still remember how excited I was when my husband told me that he was offered a job position here.
In reason of the anniversary I decided to write about the good and also the not so good things, about our Moving to this City.
First, some of the good things (what I love):
- The Quality of Living. This is one of those places where you can feel safe, the people here is nice (at least in my experience) and is a beautiful city.
- Before our Moving, when I mentioned Seattle (people usually identify more Seattle than Bellevue), I listened to the same answer almost all the time “is always raining”, well in my experience the weather in the Spring and Summer is good (there are some beautiful sunny days) and at least for me it wasn’t so bad during Winter and Autumn (yes, it rains, but not all day or all the time and, actually, I learned to enjoy the rainy days).
- If we need to buy any groceries or things like a Magazine, there’s a Store a few steps from our Building.
- Half block from our home there’s a Mall (I love shopping).
- If I want go buy book (or just see what’s new), there’s also a Barnes and Noble a few blocks from our home.
- There’s a beautiful Park across the street, perfect for a walk or just to sit in a bench and read a book.
- Bellevue has an amazing Library with a great selection of Books, DVDs, Audiobooks and as is at a walking distance from our home I can go whenever I want.
Now, for the not so good, right now I can only think about two things:
- The Cost of Living, Bellevue is more expensive than others cities, specially the Rents.
- Our families live really far away and we can’t see them so often as we would like, but thank God for the Facetime that allow us to make Video Calls with them 🙂 .
To finish this post, I want to share one last good thing that it came from us moving to Bellevue and is that it made me start this Blog as a way to express myself and write about my hobbies (reading books, photography, movies, music, cooking) and my life here and so far I’m loving it. 🙂