The Trick To Saving Money AND Eating Healthier – http://huff.to/1AHJzqx
This Is How You Make Healthy Taste Good – http://huff.to/1xM35FC
12 Recipes That Sound Difficult But Are Surprisingly Easy – http://huff.to/1xFm4Qo
With the summer approaching nothing like Seafood 🙂
28 Seafood Recipes For Beginners – http://huff.to/1jgXq2U
Eat Like Jane Austen: Brown Butter Bread Pudding Tarts Recipe – http://huff.to/1d3zLOn
This is a picture of another meal I submitted for the Cooking and Nutrition Course (in this case we were asked to prepare a balanced meal).
– Brussels sprouts
– Green Onions
– Olive oil
– Parsley flakes
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Wash and chop all the vegetables.
3. Cut the lamb into pieces
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the lamb with some parsley flakes, vinegar, salt and pepper
5. Cook until the lamb is a little brown in the outside.
6. Put the lamb, 2 tablespoons of butter and the vegetables in a oven pan with 2 1/2 cups of water.
7. Put the pan with all the ingredients in the oven and leave it there until the lamb is tender and the vegetables are well cooked.
One of the assignments from the course of Nutrition and Cooking in which I’m enrolled was make a “Balanced Breakfast”, here’s a photo of what I prepared:
Omelette ingredients: Eggs, cheese, mushrooms, cooking spray (olive oil), parsley flakes.
Yogurt mix ingredients: Plain yogurt, strawberries, granola and blackberries.
Source of proteins: Eggs, cheese, yogurt.
Source of carbohydrate (grains): Granola
Fruits: Strawberries and blackberries.