Summer is coming and what better way to start the week that spend some time outside on the grill with some steaks and veggies 😁.
This Is How You Make Healthy Taste Good – http://huff.to/1xM35FC
With the summer approaching nothing like Seafood 🙂
28 Seafood Recipes For Beginners – http://huff.to/1jgXq2U
Every Friday there’s a food truck a few blocks from my apartment and today I decided to stop by.
The truck is pink and really cute, you can see the picture here:
They sell waffles, I bought the “Monkey Chow” (a Buttermilk Waffle with Nutella spread, fresh sliced bananas with whipped cream and chopped nuts on top) and it was really delicious.
I think I’ll be visiting the Waffle Wagon again next week 😉
This is a picture of another meal I submitted for the Cooking and Nutrition Course (in this case we were asked to prepare a balanced meal).
– Brussels sprouts
– Green Onions
– Olive oil
– Parsley flakes
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Wash and chop all the vegetables.
3. Cut the lamb into pieces
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the lamb with some parsley flakes, vinegar, salt and pepper
5. Cook until the lamb is a little brown in the outside.
6. Put the lamb, 2 tablespoons of butter and the vegetables in a oven pan with 2 1/2 cups of water.
7. Put the pan with all the ingredients in the oven and leave it there until the lamb is tender and the vegetables are well cooked.