This month I decided to check some books from the Local Library that I’ll likely read during the Summer (among others that were already on my growing TBR list), after browsing the catalog of the ones available at the Bellevue location I decided to pick up the following books:
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett. This will be the first of her books I read and I’m really excited about the plot (best friends-turned-best enemies find themselves stranded in the wilderness. Alone. Together.), I recently bought the paperback of The Anatomical Shape of a Heart also written by Bennett that was only $3.77 USD in Amazon.
- Miles Morales Spider-Man by Jason Reynolds, I saw the trailer of SPIDER-MAN : Into the Spider-verse (2018) First Miles Morales Spider-Man Movie (to be released on December 2018) and I really liked it, so I decided to read the Miles Morales Spiderman book written by Jason Reynolds.
- From Twinkle, with love by Sandhya Menon, I have the audiobook but I really really wanted to get my hands on a printed copy too and read it.
- Anger is a Gift by Mark Oshiro, I’ve read a lot of comments about this book and I found it intriguing so I knew I had to add it to my TBR list.
- When the Beat Drops by Anna Hecker. First time I read about this book was in a Twitter post by Eric Smith, and as I saw that he’s quite good at recommending books I decided to pick up this one, the story is about seventeen-year-old Mira who is a music prodigy in a family of athletes.
- This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi. A contemporary YA book about a girl who wins a scholarship to a theater camp, this books seems like a good option for a summer read.
Have you been recently to your local library? Which books did you pick up?