Lately due to a personal situation I haven’t read and review as many books as I wanted (hopefully everything can be resolved favorably soon), yesterday I distracted myself by watching my Wedding video and decided to create a Playlist in Spotify and Youtube with my favorite songs from that day (from music played at the church, the reception and the after party).
The link to the Playlist in Spotify is here.
The link to the YouTube Playlist is here.
And here’s a list of the songs:
In the Church:
- Pachebel Cannon Suite
During the Reception:
- You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
- You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
- When You Love Someone by Brian Adams
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- The Way You Look Tonight by Tony Bennett
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli
In the After Party:
- Tu Luz by Azul Violeta
- Amarte a la Antigua by Pedro Fernandez
What are your favorite Wedding’s songs?