This is a picture of another meal I submitted for the Cooking and Nutrition Course (in this case we were asked to prepare a balanced meal).
– Brussels sprouts
– Green Onions
– Olive oil
– Parsley flakes
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Wash and chop all the vegetables.
3. Cut the lamb into pieces
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the lamb with some parsley flakes, vinegar, salt and pepper
5. Cook until the lamb is a little brown in the outside.
6. Put the lamb, 2 tablespoons of butter and the vegetables in a oven pan with 2 1/2 cups of water.
7. Put the pan with all the ingredients in the oven and leave it there until the lamb is tender and the vegetables are well cooked.